Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood is preparing to drop patch 4.3! As with most patches, there are a ton of changes expected to be made to the game. Here’s a quick listing of what we know so far.
- Release date is May 22nd, with a 24-hour maintenance planned for the day before.
- New Main Story Questline Quests
- Multiple New Side Quest Storylines
- New 24-Player Ivalice Raid
- New Beast Tribe Quests
- New Dungeon, The Swallow’s Compass
- New “Mystery” Trials
- New Job Adjustments
- Glamours Items placed in the Glamour Dresser can be reclaimed.
- Adventure Squadron can now wear Glamours
- New Performance Actions (Player Controlled Music and Instruments, similar to Lord of the Rings Online Music)
- Duty Roulette, Normal Raids added
- Cross World Linkshells!
- And coming soon,
- New Extreme Trial, The Weapon’s Refrain (Ultimate) (4.31)
- New Hildabrand Quests (4.35)
- New Deep Dungeon, Heaven-on-High (4.35)
- New Forbidden Lands in Eureka (4.36)